'VC Fonds' at a glance
Venture capital for innovative start-ups
Initial investment usually EUR 0.2 to EUR 1m
Minority interest in companies with high growth prospects
Private lead investor or co-investor required
'VC Fonds' in detail
Companies that fulfil the following investment criteria:
- Technological innovations or innovative business models
- High potential for scaling and increasing value
- Can be assigned to one of the following industries: creative industries, life science, industrial technologies or Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Companies that have USPs or a development lead of several years
- Founder and management teams with high levels of personal and professional competence
- Companies that are still in the early phase; financing for growth is only possible in subsequent financing rounds.
- Good medium-term exit possibility
The company should be owned primarily by shareholders who are actively involved, it should have its place of business in Berlin and fulfil the EU's criteria for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and it must be a corporation.
- Minority participations in the company
- Initial investments: typically between EUR 200,000 and EUR 1 million
- When the capital requirement is much higher, larger first investments are possible
- In subsequent financing rounds, the commitment with existing and/or new investors can be increased to up to EUR 4m depending on the capital requirement.
Contact IBB Ventures GmbH directly. The basis for a first meeting is a brief description or a presentation. Strictly confidential handling is warranted.
'VC Fonds' participation is generally contingent upon other partners, such as venture capital companies, industrial companies or business angels, participating in the company to at least the same degree as the 'VC Fonds'.