The economy and housing market in Berlin
You can find our most important publications here. These include the Housing Market Report, the Business Support Guide and our most recent economic publications. All publications are available as PDF downloads.
IBB Housing Market Report
Our IBB Housing Market Report is a widely acclaimed analysis of the Berlin housing market. It offers concise data of the current situation in Berlin. A summary is provided here in English.
Business Support Guide by the Federal State of Berlin
The Business Support Guide is the ideal guide for companies and start-ups in Berlin. This annual guide provides a comprehensive overview of the business support programmes currently available in the Federal State of Berlin. It is published by Senatsverwaltung für Wirtschaft, Energie und Betriebe (Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises) and Investitionsbank Berlin. It is produced in cooperation with the other organisations who bear responsibility for Berlin as a business location.
Telephone: +49 (0) 30 / 2125-2960
Fax: +49 (0) 30 / 2125-2902
IBB regularly compiles key figures on the development of Berlin's economy, analyzes and derives economic trends. Selected studies are available in English.
- Berlin aktuell: The Digital Economy - a mainstay in the crisis (2021) (PDF)
- Berlin aktuell: The digital sector stabilizes the economy during the pandemic (2020) (PDF)
- Berlin Konjunktur: The second coronavirus wave slows down recovery (Nov. 2020) (PDF)
- Berlin aktuell: Digital Economy - The digital economy and industry go hand in hand (November 2019) (PDF)
- Berlin Konjunktur: Headwind for the economy (April 2019) (PDF)
- Berlin Konjunktur: Berlin's economy in the fast lane (April 2018) (PDF)
- Berlin aktuell: Full Steam Ahead in the Digital Economy (September 2017) (PDF)
- Berlin Konjunktur: Stable economy in turbulent times (March 2017) (PDF)
- Berlin aktuell: Fintechs in Berlin - an overview (August 2016) (PDF)
- Berlin aktuell: The importance of trade fair, exhibition and convention organisers for Berlin as a centre for business (December 2015) (PDF)
- Berlin Konjunktur: Good developments in a volatile environment (PDF)
- Berlin aktuell: Berlin’s Digital Economy in the Fast Lane (PDF)
- Berlin aktuell: Digital Economy - Digital Economy sets the Pace (November 2018) (PDF)
Contact Berlin Economy
Telephone: +49 (0) 30 / 2125-4752
Telephone: +49 (0) 30 / 2125-3324