'IBB-Wachstumsprogramm' at a glance
Loans to finance takeovers, growth and order pre-financing as well as follow-up financing
Up to EUR 15m, interest at market rates
Loans granted in co-operation with customer’s own bank
Term of up to 10 years
'IBB-Wachstumsprogramm' in detail
Commercial businesses with their registered office/operating facility in Berlin,
- with a private majority shareholding (including non-profit organisations) and
- which should not have been established more than three years earlier and
- whose project which is to be financed will be carried out in or by the Berlin-based operating facility
Corporate financing in the form of
- Co-financing of fixed asset investments that require the long-term provision of funds
- Refinancing and follow-up financing of existing loans
- Fixed-term working-capital base financing
- Pre-financing of receivables, inventories or orders
What is not eligible for support?
Restructuring financing is generally excluded.
The financing volume should be between EUR 1m and EUR 30m.
- Loans of EUR 500,000 up to typically EUR 15m (share of Investitionsbank Berlin)
- The term totals 10 years max.
- 100% payout
Working capital financing
- Loans of up to EUR 5m max. (share of Investitionsbank Berlin)
- The term totals 10 years max.
Loans within the framework of the 'IBB-Wachstumsprogramm' are generally granted subject to the same terms and conditions of your principal bank.
The principal bank must provide at least 50% of the financing, customary bank collateral is necessary.
- You submit your application to your own bank with reference to the 'IBB-Wachstumsprogramm' of Investitionsbank Berlin (IBB). Your application should include the required documents. Please use our Checklist (german only) to complete your application.
- After your bank has approved the loan application, it will then apply to IBB for the loan.
- IBB carries out its own credit check. If the result is positive, your bank will approve the entire loan amount.
- You will receive the corresponding loan agreement from your bank.
Please contact us at the earliest possible date. Our Customer Centre will be pleased to answer detailed questions regarding the programme and assist you with your application.
Invoices related to the project must be settled using non-cash methods or payments must be made using non-cash methods and the related documents (e.g. bank statements) must be kept as proof of payment.
Repayment is effected in equal instalments. Premature repayment in part or in full is generally not foreseen. In the event of premature repayment of the loan, the end borrower will be charged a prepayment penalty. The final details are decided together with the applicant's bank.
The loan must be secured with the customary collateral to be agreed to with your bank. Collateral is provided on a pari passu basis with your bank. In the case of companies with limited liability, the shareholders/managing directors of the borrower company who, due to their position as shareholders have a major influence on the company, must issue an absolute guarantee. This will also be required of limited partners in the case of limited partnerships. Collateral management will be handled by your bank.
In order to strengthen your business growth even further, you can combine 'IBB-Wachstumsprogramm' with other business development programmes, e.g. with funds from the support programme 'Gemeinschaftsaufgabe Verbesserung der regionalen Wirtschaftsstruktur (GRW)' .
BBB Bürgschaftsbank zu Berlin-Brandenburg can issue guarantees if sufficient bank guarantees cannot be provided.