'BPW' at a glance
Structured business plan preparation in a competition environment
Support during the drafting of the business concept
Free business start-up seminars
Establishment of a network with regional partners
'BPW' in detail
- Founders planning their business in Berlin or Brandenburg
- Existing companies that have been in business for 12 months or less
- Existing companies setting up a new business segment or that have taken over a company as part of a succession plan
- Founders who have written their own concept
Business ideas that can be processed in seminars, webinars, workshops and forums and transformed into a business plan are supported.
You decide if you want to sign up for all of the offers available or you can select the offers you believe can best help you and your start-up.
Individual consulting and networking
Do you still have questions after attending the seminars? If so, you can submit your specific queries to us. More than 350 consultants are available with their expertise. A good network with a broad range can make life much easier. Get to know the 'BPW' network by attending our contact evenings and prize ceremonies. These events are an excellent opportunity to meet potential team members or to exchange ideas with other founders.
- In addition to the many offers, you can submit your concept in three competition phases so that it can be assessed and you can receive feedback from the experts of the 'BPW' network. Three winners are chosen for each method in each of the three competition phases.
- All in all, 'BPW' has more than EUR 50,000 in prize money to offer along with media attention.
- Participation in the 'BPW' offers is free of charge.
- The respective 'BPW' cycle always starts in autumn with the German Founder and Entrepreneurs Days (deGUT) and ends in July of the following year.
All current dates for the seminars, workshops and submission can be found at www.b-p-w.de/en.