Business development programmes for social entrepreneurs
We are the first business development bank in Germany to support social enterprises in Berlin.
'GründungsBONUS' at a glance
Company no more than 12 months in business
50% support for start-up costs up to EUR 50,000 max.
Financing of almost all costs during the start-up phase
'GründungsBONUS' in detail
Legally independent, profit-orientated start-ups, micro-enterprises and freelancers based in Berlin
- Start-ups may not be older than 12 months at the time of application.
- Founders must hold the majority of shares in the company.
- The business model must be technological, digital, creative or sustainable.
- A positive market and growth potential must be apparent for the location.
- The headquarters and, if applicable, the company facilities supported must remain in operation in Berlin for at least three years after the final payout.
- Material and investment costs
- Ongoing operating expenditure
- Personnel costs (gross employee costs) up to 50% max. of the total grant for founders and managing directors, maximum of EUR 2,000 per month per person
- Third-party services
- Consulting fees
- IT development costs
- Securing rights, patent applications
Eligible expenditure must be incurred within two years of submitting the application.
- Initial grant of 50% to cover eligible expenditure, however, up to a maximum of EUR 50,000 (as de-minimis aid)
- Payouts are made in accordance with the expense reimbursement principle in up to 5 tranches of at least 10% of the approved start-up support per tranche.
Please submit your application using the online application form available at www.gruendungsbonus.de.
Please contact us at the earliest possible date. Our Customer Centre (030 / 2125-2351) will be pleased to answer detailed questions regarding the programme and assist you with your application.
Please note: Applications are accepted in German only.
If you require further financing, use our 'IBB MikroCrowd' programme. You can acquire additional capital by combining our micro-loan with crowd-funding. What’s more, you will be testing your project prior to its launch on the market.