'Coaching BONUS' at a glance
Grants for individual coaching
For up to 80% of costs for a maximum of 20 consultant days
Diverse range of consulting topics, e.g. business administration, internationalisation, company succession
'Coaching BONUS' in detail
Founders and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the EU’s SME criteria who:
- have an innovation and technology orientation or
- work in the creative sector and have generated their first sales or
- have an internationalisation project or
- wish to set up company succession scheme and
- have their registered office (or at least one legally independent facility) in Berlin and
- meet the support criteria laid down in the current guidelines of the Federal State of Berlin.
If the applicant is a legal entity, they are required under No. 1.5 of the Implementation Regulation for section 44 of the Federal Land Budget Code [Nr. 1.5 AV § 44 LHO] to first register in the transparency database of the Federal State of Berlin before submitting their application.
Financing is available for fees of selected coaches assigned by IBB Business Team GmbH to coaching projects on the basis of professional criteria. The daily rate for a coach totals EUR 1,000 max.
Founder coaching on topics, such as:
- Optimisation of a business plan
- Clarification of financing issues
- Preparation of a marketing and sales strategy
Company coaching on topics, such as:
- Introduction of a controlling system
- Improvement of the organisational structure
- Preparation of a growth strategy
- Handling company succession
- Internationalisation of business fields
- Application for participation in a European research, innovation or technology programme, etc.
- In total, support is available for up to 20 days per applicant.
- Once-off, 100% support is available for the first two days.
- Beginning with the third day, applicants must bear
- 20% of the costs in the case of start-ups and companies on the market for up to 5 years, or
- 50% in the case of companies on the market for more than 5 years.
Please submit your application using the online application form available at www.coachingbonus.de .
Please contact us at the earliest possible date. Our Customer Centre (030 / 2125-2352) will be pleased to answer detailed questions regarding the programme and assist you with your application.
Please note: Applications are accepted in German only.
- Preference must be given to financing options offered under programmes by the federal government. Project-related combination with funding under such programmes is not possible.
- The programme is subject to de-minimis rules.
- Applicants have no legal claim for support.
- Invoices related to the project must be settled using non-cash methods or payments must be made using non-cash methods and the related documents (e.g. bank statements) must be kept as proof of payment.
- In addition to 'Coaching BONUS', other qualification schemes are offered from a comprehensive portfolio of seminars and workshops in various areas including, for instance, business administration, organisation and soft skills.