- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Larger mid-caps (with fewer than 3,000 employees)
- Freelance professionals working in manufacturing, IT and in the services sector with an operating facility or registered office in Berlin.
Financing is not available for the following sectors: agriculture and forestry, aquaculture, fisheries, iron and steel industry, construction, hospitality, hotel sector, as well as retail (except mail order).
- Investment in establishment and expansion
- Related equipment and pro-rata wage costs
- Other projects to use IT solutions and digital connectivity in production and service (Industry 4.0)
- Loan amount: EUR 2 to EUR 6 million
- Payout of 100%,
- IBB provides 60% liability redemption for the applicant's bank
- Payments are effected each quarter and in arrears.
- Current interest rates can be found in the overview of terms and conditions (PDF)
- Flexible terms ranging from three to ten years
- Reduced risk-differentiated interest rate
- A project financed under this programme cannot also receive funding under the common task 'improvement of the regional economic structure' (GRW) programme or a Federal-Land guarantee.
- The form and extent of collateral are agreed upon between the borrower and his bank.
- Applications must be submitted to the applicant's bank with reference to IBB's 'Berlin's medium-sized businesses in Industry 4.0' programme. Your application should include the required documents.
- Please use our checklist and the application form to complete your application.
- Your bank will finance your project up to 100%. The decision as to whether the loan is to be granted is made by the applicant's bank on the basis of a credit assessment and collateral check. If this check is positive, the bank approves the loan on the application form and passes the documents on to IBB.
- Due to the 60% redemption from liability for the applicant's bank, IBB also performs a credit assessment. If the result is positive, IBB can approve the loan. We will then contact you.
Please contact us at the earliest possible date. Our customer centre will be pleased to answer detailed questions regarding the programme and assist you with your application.